Alina's Veggie Tian


When I saw the veggie tian recipe on the For the Love of Cooking blog, I couldn't resist making it. It just looks so. stinking. delicious!


I followed the recipe pretty closely, so I won't repeat it in depth here. You can find the detailed recipe here. Here's the gist:

Gather your ingredients. I ended up using only one potato, even though I planned on needing several.

You make a garlic and onion mixture on the stove, then fill the bottom of your dish with that concoction.
Then you layer the sliced veggies on top and bake them covered in foil. Once they come out, you remove the foil, sprinkle them in parmesan, and bake them some more (uncovered).
In the end, you have a delicious side of lightly cheesy veggies. Yum!

Adam's taste rating: 3 ladles
Brad's taste rating: ? ladles
Healthy rating: 4 ladles
Ease of prep rating: 3 ladles
Overall average: ? ladles

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up